ICE was formed to maximize the return for our clients.
We maximize our client’s return by taking an early proactive approach to recovery and remarketing projects.
We identify any deficiencies in advance through inspections and provide an inspection report with a damage deficiency estimate. Our clients use this report to collect monetary compensation for the damages from the Lessee or leverage off this deficiency report to proactively have the Lessee repair the equipment prior to return.
We have staff along with strategic relationships that will travel to the lessee’s location to perform inspections.
Once the equipment has been deemed in “return condition”, we then remarket the equipment through our network of contacts in the respective industry as well as our established database of 5,000 potential Buyers. Our proprietary system, which we call ICE BREAKER© has taken over 7 years to create.
ICE is a Dealership
* ICE has a dealership license;
* Enabling us to handle all administrative aspects of a titled over the road unit.
* Defers liability from our clients to us as it relates to Buyers.
* Distinguishes us from other remarketing groups.
What We Do
* Arrange the transport or receive Capital Equipment at one of our facilities.
* Perform an inventory of the equipment to be sold.
* Perform an inspection report for the client.
* Utilize our ICE BREAKER© remarketing system.
* Recommend repairs or improvements and perform repairs in-house.
* Detail and prepare items for maximum sale site exposure.
* Offer quick turnaround time for funding settlement with seller.
* Sell equipment and fund for the client upon client’s sole approval of purchase prices.
Additional Remarketing Services
This program offers inspection, warehousing and remarketing services of commercial equipment on behalf of our clients. ICE has a team of remarketing specialists that focuses its sales efforts to end users in a commercially reasonable fashion through advertising in selected internet listing sites for those that target the specific industry or equipment market, electronic mailings, direct mailings and listings on ICE’s website. In conjunction with listing the equipment, our sales team initiates a telemarketing effort to our end user database, our used equipment dealer network and through a cold calling effort.
To prepare for the remarketing process, ICE performs a general equipment inspection and submits a general condition and compliance report with photographs to our client. The report will detail any noted equipment deficiencies and an estimated cost to remedy these deficiencies. ICE will perform market research on each unit to determine the current market value range of the equipment.
Capital Equipment Purchase Program
ICE offers to our clients the opportunity to convert equipment inventory to sales proceeds through our Capital Equipment Purchase Program. Under this program, ICE will purchase capital equipment at mutually agreed upon sales price determined in good faith by the Client and ICE.